Dear Bill Utter Ford Family,
Thank you for being part of our Ford family. As the national, state and city guidelines regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to change and evolve; We want to keep you informed on how we are adjusting to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible.
Our dedication to serving you remains the same and our Sales, Service and Collision Center are open during regular hours to serve you. Bill Utter Ford has been in business for over 65 years. We are an organization built on integrity and genuine care for our customers and employees.
In addition to deep cleaning our facility and keeping our restrooms stocked with soap, we are happy to provide the following services to you:
- We have expanded our shop from home experience and we will bring the vehicle shopping experience to you. Our team is available to help you shop online, deliver a vehicle to you for a test drive, and complete final delivery and paperwork all from the comfort of your own home or office. Best yet: We Deliver!
- Additionally, we offer pick-up and delivery for service appointments. Our associates are available to pick-up your vehicle for service from the comfort of your home or office. Once your service is completed, we will wash your vehicle and return it to you.
- We also offer online service appointment scheduling and the option to pay for your service online.
- We all like convenience and that is why we now offer Curbside Pick-Up for our Parts and Service Customers. All you have to do is call the number on the Curbside Sign when you arrive, let them know which spot you are in, and they will deliver it right to your vehicle.
We have employed Enhanced Safety Measures to maintain a clean environment for our customers and our employees:
- Our cleaning crews are frequently cleaning and disinfecting all common surfaces and areas throughout our dealership.
- We ask that everyone in our dealership practice safe social distancing by maintaining proper distance of 6 feet from others and that each person wears a face covering. All of our waiting areas are set up for social distancing.
- Surface coverings and disinfectants are being used inside all vehicles, and when handling keys.
- We always want to be warm and welcoming, however we have politely asked all of our employees to refrain from shaking hands and giving hugs during this time.
- We have asked all employees to wash their hands hourly and noted that hand washing should occur with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. We additionally take employees temperatures before each shift.
- Most importantly, we ask that anyone who is not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to please not enter our facilities and contact us via phone (940) 321-7400 or contact us here online via "Contact Us".
If you need any additional accommodations or have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to serve you.
Bill Utter Ford Family